Supporting you through a process of exploration and growth
Stephanie Warm is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) with a private therapy practice in Summit, NJ.
Working with a range of issues, such as anxiety/panic, eating/body concerns & disorders, obsessive-compulsive traits or symptoms, depression/mood issues, limited self-esteem, social anxiety/inhibitions/insecurities, difficulties with executive functioning, trauma, grief, relationship challenges, family-of-origin issues, transition-related difficulties, illness/disability related concerns, identity confusion, dissociation, experiences of being "othered"...among others...
Providing individual psychotherapy, working from a psychodynamic / exploratory / supportive lens. Inclusive of all body sizes, neurodiversity-affirming, and LGBTQAI+ -affirming.
Psychotherapy might help you with the following:
- Coming to feel more connected to yourself and to others
- Operating more flexibly and less rigidly
- Feeling more regulated / able to channel difficult feelings constructively.
- Feeling more able to access a range of emotions
- Increasing self-understanding
- Experiencing more sense of purpose, drive, and hope
- Feeling more able to tolerate the ambiguities of life