Supporting you through a process of growth
Stephanie Warm is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) with a private therapy practice in Summit, NJ.
Working with a range of issues, such as anxiety/panic/OCD, eating/body concerns, depression/mood issues, limited self-esteem, social anxiety and/or shyness, trauma, grief, relationship challenges, family-of-origin issues, transition-related difficulties, LGBTQAI+ concerns, neurodiversity-related concerns...among others...
Providing individual psychotherapy, working from a primarily psychodynamic modality.
Psychotherapy might help you with the following:
- Coming to feel more connected to yourself and to others
- Operating more flexibly and less rigidly
- Feeling more emotionally regulated and able to channel difficult feelings in constructive ways
- Feeling more able to access a range of emotions
- Increasing self-understanding
- Experiencing more sense of purpose, drive, and hope
- Feeling more able to tolerate the ambiguities of life